Yoga Teacher – Yoga Instructor, Part Time required
(due to start early / mid October 2013)
Fitnecise Studio, 11 Braemor Road, Churchtown Village, South Dublin, Dublin 14/16
Find other fitness vacancies, jobs here.
Location: Fitnecise Coaching Studio – we offer different Fitness, Exercise, Pilates, Yoga Classes and Personal Fitness Training. South Co. Dublin close to Dundrum, Rathfarnham, Ballinteer, Churchtown, Terenure, Marlay Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 14, Dublin 16. This position might suit somebody living locally or close to the M50, as the studio is just off the Sandyford, Dundrum M50 exit.
Times – Days: Morning and Evening Yoga Classes.
Join an privately owned studio to teach initially one or two Yoga classes per week.
The objective is to build the number of classes up over time.
Start: Early to Mid October 2013 .
– Beginners and Mixed Level Yoga
– possibly Intermediate and advanced Yoga
– Experience an advantage but not essential
– Yoga Instructor Qualification with e.g. Yoga Therapy Ireland, YTTC, IYA or equivalent.
– Up-to-date First Aid Qualification, Indemnity Insurance
– Ability to teach a safe and varied Yoga class e.g. Hatha, Vinyasa Yoga or similar.
– Knowledgeable in relation to the Yoga philosophy, principles and movements.
– Good communication skills
Further teaching opportunities for the right candidate in the future in other venues. We are in the pre-selection process for this vacancy at the moment and will run interviews during the next few weeks.
We do NOT require the assistance of agencies.