Men Only Pilates / Core Strength Courses
All Levels – Beginners are Welcome !
NEW 1. D18, Sandyford Industrial Estate, IrishFit
February, March 2016, Wednesday 6.30-7.30pm, Classes start 17th February 2016
_ Venue: IrishFit, Multi-Sport-Shop / Store close to the Stillorgan LUAS, the Beacon Hotel and Beacon Hospital.
2. Sandyford, Leopardstown – Dublin 18 – February, March 2016, Tuesday 6-7pm
_ Venue: Sandyford Community Centre, Lambs Cross, close to Stepaside, Ticknock, Belarmine
3. Dundrum – Dublin 14/16 - February, March 2016, Tuesday 8.15pm-9.15pm
_ Venue: Taney Parish, close to Churchtown, Rathgar, Rathmines, Clonskeagh
*Contact Us today – *Join Anytime!
Our Men Only Pilates, Core Strength, Flexibility Classes in South Dublin, Dundrum – D14 and Sandyford/Leopardstown D18 combine:
- Pilates: Traditional Pilates movements e.g. Single Leg Stretches, Side Bends, Leg Pulls, Swan Dives, Scissors etc.
- Core Strength: Gym-like core strength exercises e.g. Planks, modified sit-ups, variations of the side plank, back extensions
- Flexibility: You will learn various stretching techniques, how to target specific areas, and will use various small equipment to increase the intensity of the stretches.
I have been teaching Pilates since 2002 in the greater Dublin area and found that in most cases men are stronger in strength, particularly upper body strength, and need to work on flexibility and mobility, whereas women tend to be weaker in strength, especially upper body, arms, shoulder, and are generally more flexible and mobile.
With this in mind, I created a Men Only Pilates class in order to teach exercises specifically addressing the needs of men.
By using various small gym and Pilates equipment e.g. medicine balls, gym/Swiss Balls, foam rollers, Pilates rings, resistance bands, Gymsticks, along with Kettlebells etc. in these classes, the participant’s core strength, mobility and flexibility are challenged and improved.
€60 for 5 consecutive weeks
Business Owner – Senior Instuctor – Fitnecise Coaching