PreNatal Pregnancy Exercise
- Stay in shape through:
- specific pregnancy fitness exercises
- Offset the common physical stresses of pregnancy
- Avoid the typical ‘pregnant woman’s posture’
- Discover useful techniques to assist in an easier delivery
- Return to your pre-pregnancy body as quickly as possible
You can avail of our Prenatal – Pregnancy – Maternity – PostNatal group Pilates Classes in our Churchtown-based Fitnecise Studio with Carol Guest.
For class specific information contact Carol at 086-1008936 or contact Martin for Prenatal Pilates class bookings.
The studio is located in South Dublin – Churchtown Village – Dublin 14 – close to Rathfarnham/Nutgrove, Dundrum, Ballinteer, Templeogue etc..
Prior to exercising during pregnancy you require a completed Health Screening Form together with your GP clearance letter, doctor’s note (stating that you are ok to exercise) along to your first session. Find a Full Fitness and Exercise Class Time Table here.