Fitness Instructor, Group Class Instructor
Job – Vacancy
in South Dublin – Leoaprdstown D18 and Churchtown D 14
1. In-House Corporate Gym Facility Sandyford Industrial Estate, Central Park, Dublin 18
2. Fitnecise Studios, 11 Breamor Road, Churchtown Village, Dublin 14
Find a printable pdf-file version of the Fitness Instructor – Job – Vacancies here.
The ideal candidate will be able to take on both vacancies (Ulster Bank Gym and Fitnecise Studios).
Fitness Classes in our Fitnecise Studios take place mid mornings and in the Evenings, we plan to start weekend classes in the future.
Ulster Bank – Corporate Gym Facility:
Join an In-house Corporate Gym Facility in the Sandyford Industrial Estate, Central Park for 5-6 hours per week split over two days or shifts.
The instructor will be able to organize and teach group exercise classes/courses for the company’s employees, if there is sufficient demand. E.g. Kettlebells, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Cardio Kickboxing, Circuits, Legs/Bums, Tums, Conditioning Classes etc.
The hours have to be arranged between the current gym manager and the additional new part time fitness instructor and are relative flexible. There will be two shifts, most likely one during lunchtime and one later in the afternoon, early evening.
This in-house corporate position might suit somebody living locally or someone living close to the south Dublin LUAS, as the gym is 2min walk from the Central Park Sandyford LUAS stop.
- Ulster Bank – Dublin Mortgage Centre, beside Bewleys Hotel
Corporate gym – Sandyford Industrial Estate – South Co. Dublin
- Fitnecise Studios – 11 Breamor Road, Churchtown Village, Dublin 14
- Delivering quality service to the members of the fitness facility
- Gym inductions, health screening and fitness assessments
- Exercise program design – Promoting healthy living to the work force
- Database maintenance
- Liaising with other departments, divisions (Ulster Bank Gym)
- Maintaining the gym facilities in a clean and tidy manner
- Strong drive and passion for all aspects of fitness
- Good training and communication skills
- Be reliable and able to work on own initiative
- Competent with the usage of computers (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to teach a variety of group exercise classes an advantage
- NCEHS, NCEF, ITEC or equivalent qualification,
Up-to-date First Aid Qualification, Indemnity Insurance
- Experience an advantage but not essential
- Potential to offer In-House Personal Training and teach Group Fitness Classes
- Experience in a corporate gym setting
- Hands on approach to bring new ideas to the fore in a small gym environment (as opposed to a large, less personal gym).
Send your CV via e-mail.
Contact – Martin Luschin – Owner Fitnecise Studios – Ulster Bank Gym Manager for more information.
We don’t require the help to job agencies.